slx-team Index du Forum
slx-team
bienvenue sur le forum de la bande de Saulx-Les-Chartreux.

slx-team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    slx-team Index du Forum -> slx-team -> règles du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 11:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A Répondre en citant

Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial against Watford

ลิ้ ง sbo ose Mourinho has confirmed Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial will start for Manchester United in their final Premier League game of the season against Watford at Old Trafford. The duo were left out of the starting XI in United's 0-0 draw against West Ham on Thursday after their disappointing performances in the club's 1-0 loss to Brighton. However, Mourinho is planning to make significant changes to his starting line-up this weekend.

"Marcus and Anthony played against Brighton. Today was for Alexis and Lingard and Sunday is a game for Martial and Rashford," Mourinho said. "I play some players that didn't play today, I play Romero, I play Daley Blind, I play Eric Bailly, I play Rashford, I play Martial, I play Mata." The Portuguese also said that midfielder Michael Carrick will be leading the side in what is likely to be his final United appearance.

He said: "Carrick was decided, so if today we lose a match (against West Ham) and we need the point against Watford I would play Carrick the same." Striker Romelu Lukaku and midfielder Marouane Fellaini will miss Sunday's clash against Watford due to injuries. Lukaku suffered an ankle injury in the game against Arsenal at the end of April and is currently undergoing treatment in Belgium but Mourinho remains optimistic he will be fit for the FA Cup final on May 19. ลิ้ ง sbo

"We hope he can play the final. He is in Belgium having treatment with communications between doctors and our medical department at the moment," Mourinho said."We are waiting to see if he can play final - if not starting at least to be on the bench." ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 11:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 10:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brands wants Lookman stay at Everton amid Tottenham speculat Répondre en citant

Brands wants Lookman stay at Everton amid Tottenham speculation

ลิ้ ง sbo Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton reportedly want Ademola Lookman from Everton. Ademola Lookman is a hugely exciting footballer, and there is no surprise that Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton have been linked with the Everton attacker.

According to The Mirror (Transfer Live blog, 13:16, Tuesday, June 5, 2018), Tottenham are interested in signing Lookman from Premier League rivals Everton in the summer transfer window (click here to read more).

Southampton are also reported to be interested in the 20-year-old, who can operate as a forward or as a winger and spent the second half of the past campaign on loan at German club RB Leipzig.

The England Under-21 international, who has been on the books of Everton since January 2017 when he joined from Charlton Athletic for a transfer fee reported by BBC Sport to be worth £11 million and earns who earns £23,000 per week as salary according to Spotrac.com, failed to get much playing time under then-manager Sam Allardyce, but the Merseyside club’s new director of football Marcel Brands, ลิ้ ง sbo has made it clear that the youngster will stay at Goodison Park next season.

Brands told The Liverpool Echo: "I can be clear in that because I know the player very well. He was on my list at PSV (to sign). He is a very talented young player and I think he has to be moved up next year (to the first team squad).”

Good decision from Everton?
Lookman is a very talented and promising young attacker, and Everton should keep hold of him. The youngster has not had enough chances at Goodison Park, and the Toffees should at last given him a chance to show what he is a capable of. ลิ้ ง sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    slx-team Index du Forum -> slx-team -> règles du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006